The advertisements for cosmetics for penis growth and surgical procedures are everywhere. A myriad of products, pills, pumps, and procedures claim to increase the size and length of your penis. However, there’s no evidence-based support for nonsurgical techniques to expand the penis. Furthermore, no reputable medical group recommends surgery on the penis for only aesthetic reasons. The majority of methods that are advertised won’t perform. Some can even harm your penis. Be aware before taking any of these.
Size of the Penis: What’s normal and what’s not?
The fear that your genital appears too small to pleasure your sex partner is not uncommon. However, most men who believe their penises aren’t big enough have penises of a typical size. Similarly, some men are prone to exaggerating what constitutes a “typical” penis size. The length of an un-erect penis does not always predict how long the penis will be when it is straight. If your penis is approximately 5 inches (13 cm ) or more when standing up, it’s usually of a dimension. The penis is considered small when it is smaller than 3 inches (about 7.5 centimeters) when it is erect. This is known as micropenis.
Don’t fall for the hype:
There are many kinds of nonsurgical penis-enlargement procedures. They usually promote them using professional-looking advertisements that feature assistance from “scientific” researchers. If you take a closer look, you’ll notice that the claims regarding the safety of these products and how well they function haven’t been proven. These products could contain potential dangers, some ingredients that aren’t listed at the bottom of the packaging. Marketers depend on ads featuring people who are recommending the product. Marketers could also use information that isn’t accurate or doubtful before-and-after images. Dietary supplements do not require approval from authorities like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Therefore, manufacturers don’t prove that the product is authentic or whether it’s practical.
Products for enlargement of the penis:
The most popular methods to increase the size of your penis do not work. Specific techniques may result in permanent harm to the penis. Here are a few of the most popular ways and products:
- Creams and pills: These usually contain minerals, vitamins, herbs, or hormones that manufacturers claim will increase the size of the penis. These products are not effective. Some may even be harmful.
- Vacuum Pumps: Because pumps draw blood to the penis, creating swelling and expansion, they’re often used to treat erectile disfunction. However, using it too often or for too long may harm the elastic tissue of the penis, resulting in fewer firm erections.
- Exercises: The exercises use an over-hand movement to transfer blood from the bottom to the top of the penis. Although this method is more secure than other options, there’s no scientifically proven proof that it’s effective. It can also lead to the formation of scars, pain, and disfigurement. Stretching involves attaching an extender or stretcher device known as a penile traction device connected to the penis to ease tension. A few small studies have shown length increases of half an inch up to two inches (about 1 to 3 centimeters) by using these devices. But, the process can be uncomfortable. It also demands a minimum of four to six hours daily for several months to see the results. Further research is required to determine whether stretching can be safe and effective.
The surgical method of enlargement:
The need for surgery for enlargement of the penis is extremely rare. Surgery is usually reserved for patients whose penises aren’t functioning due to a condition in the womb or an injury. Certain surgeons offer cosmetic enhancement of the penis using a variety of techniques. It’s not without controversy and is considered unnecessary by many experts. In some instances, it could cause permanent harm. The procedure should be regarded as experimental. There aren’t enough studies on penis-enlargement surgery to assess the advantages and risks accurately. Different types of surgery that can be performed to increase the length and thickness of the penis are:
- Cutting the suspensory ligament: The most widely performed surgical procedure to lengthen the penis is cutting the suspensory ligament, which connects the pubic bone. Additionally, the skin is transferred across the abdominal region to reach the shaft of the penis.
- Fat injection: A procedure for increasing the thickness of the penis involves the extraction of fat from a fleshy area of the body and injecting the fat into the shaft of the penis. The results could be disappointing. The injected fat could be spread unevenly or taken up in the body. This could result in the penis being curled or shaped differently and is uneven in appearance. Problems with the sensation and firmness of erections are also possible. Various other substances have been tried for injection but with the same bad results.
- Tissue Grafting: Another technique for expanding length or width is to use tissue transplantation. This is the process of taking a portion of skin and a fat layer (graft) from a different location in the body. The graft is then sewn on an artery of the penis. Sometimes, other graft materials are employed. The methods have not been verified as safe or efficient. These procedures could cause infection and scarring that could alter the shape of the penis. They may also impact the possibility of getting a sexual erection.
- Penis implant: Curving, scarring, and shortening of the penis may be observed. These surgeries involve placing a graft under the skin area of the penis to give the appearance of a larger. Problems with infection or the graft could require another operation to take out the graft. This can affect your chances of having an erection.
A few suggestions that may add:
There’s no sure-fire, safe, and scientific method of enlarging your penis. However, there are some options to consider if you’re worried about the size of your penis.
- Connect and communicate with your loved one. It may be difficult to change the old habits or even to talk about the sexual desires of your spouse. However, you’ll be grateful that you did. You might be amazed by the spark it creates in your sexual life.
- If you’re overweight and have the “beer gut,” the excess belly fat could create the appearance of a penis smaller than it is.
- Regular exercise can make a big difference. A better physical condition can not only help you appear and feel healthier and fit, but it can also improve your endurance and strength during sex.
- Feeling unhappy about the size of your penis can be expected. A mental health professional or your health care provider in your family can assist. Speak to your doctor or an experienced counselor.
Men often feel more at ease when they know they’re “typical.” Tips on how to please their partner without using the cosmetic enhancement of their penis can assist.
The final line:
Many men think that enlarging the sizes of their female penises can increase their love for one another or even make them more attractive. However, chances are that your penis falls in the standard size range. However, if your penis is smaller than usual, it might not matter to your spouse. No method has been proven to increase the size of your penis.
The answer to your worries regarding penis size could be as simple as talking about it with your loved one or getting into shape. If none of these steps help, you should speak with an experienced counselor about your worries.
Come on In!